Murano Dynamic Control Package

I am looking to purchase a new Murano and was wondering if the Dynamic Control Package was worthwhile and how much it really adds to the vehicles control. You can't get it without purchasing the top of the line add on paackage as well.

Howard

Reply to
Howard

Various reviews say it's not very sophisticated. I don't have it on mine and Vehicle control seems OK. I haven't run into any situation, snow or rain, that might have used it to advantage.

Reply to
otherwhorl

Howard, I don't have first hand experience with Nissan's VDC package although experience with other "stability control" packages leads me to believe that YES it is very important to have! I would not buy another car/truck/suv without it.

You have to make the decision. If you do not want the top of the line packages (because of cost or another reason) then you should not get said packages just to get the VDC.

VDC should be standard IMO on all Nissans.

Reply to
Matt

I drive this in all kinds of weather--including touring around through the hurricaine a few months back. Whether it is that package or not--I feel like it navigates wet roads like a hot knife through butter!

The package includes: Includes Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), Traction Control System (TCS) and Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS).

I love the Tire Pressure Monitor system that shows right on my screen (I also got the Nav, as it helps with my work). I had low pressure two weeks ago, after hauling an insane amount of weight for 7 hours. A huge (really) alert showed on the screen indicating I had too low pressure and should get air or suffer a flat tire. I thought that was fabulous.

I love this car--can't say enough good about it. I would only change that it doesn't indicate left front tire pressure is X, Right front tire pressure is Y....etc....it just gives a list of pressures. I guess if I read the manual, it may indicate which is which, but onscreen would really be easier.

-- snugglebullie

's Profile:
29View this thread:

snugglebullie

The tenacity and brilliance of the handling and performance of the FX35 in rain needs to be experienced and cannot be grasped by lowly regular box drivers.

-- Team EuroMeko

iBuyMinis.Us

Ditto the '45!

-Kenny