my 1994 sentra makes a rattle after 60mph

well my car is an auto/overdrive and i just put a used engine at 122,224 miles shortly after i replaced both axles.well when i am going 60mph and over it makes a grinding noise.maybe its the timing chain/s/tensior/ guides any help would be helpful

Reply to
shogun

Nope, that would be an RPM sensitive noise not speed sensitive. I'd be checking the wheel bearings.

Reply to
Steve