New Frontier XE! Looking for Kayak carrying reccomendations

Hello,

I just got home with my new '04 Frontier XE. I am hoping someone has experience installing a Thule or Yakima rack on this guy for hauling kayaks. The bed is around 6' but my kayaks are 12' and 9.5' respectivley. I'm considering the Thule 421 XSporter but am concerned my bed liner will make installation difficult. I would consider a roof rack also..

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony

Here's a few:

Search for 'truck racks' on Google for more.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg