Mounting 04 frontier XE CC oem fog lights

I have an 04 Frontier Crew cab XE which came without the factory fog/driving lights. I have the power package, so it's already factory pre-wired. I purchased from my local dealer the lamps, the relay and the turn-signal stalk which has the fog switch. Everything looks good. What's missing is the hardware to mount the lamps to the factory mount. It looks like the lamps have 2 points that are secured by bolts which did not come with the lamps. Also seems like maybe there are some rubber grommets that are missing? I'm planning on going back to the Nissan dealership and have them look it up, but thought maybe someone here would know exactly what I needed. Anyone been through this already? Thanks for any help.

Luper

Reply to
Luper