NGK for nissan and nothing else

Man after a year of wondering what is wrong with my truck. I changed my plugs back to ngk and the truck runs like a new truck..

I tried champion bosch-------SUCK platnium splitfire denon-jap.............SUCK\

then i found ngk's..... if i had only bought these earlier in the year. Oh well. j

Reply to
savetexasnomoremexicans

Wish everyone would believe you. $20 someone is going to post they use Bosch platinums and they work fine? I can't imagine anyone being so clueless as to not be able to feel the misfiring that those plugs cause but I guess some people are.

Reply to
Steve T