Which spark plug for a 99 Altima?

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out what plugs I need for my 99 Altima. The local Canadian Tire doesn't list anything other than Bosch or Champion for 99 and up Altimas, so I checked the NGK website and found the same thing listed in my owner's manual (the manual doesn't say NGK anywhere so I wasn't sure what they meant).

Anyway, the plug is an FR5AP-10. The closest I could find at the store was an FR5GP. So, is this close enough? I don't know what the -10 means, but I think GP is for G-Power, which is what the ones at the store are. I almost just bought them with the thought I'd return them if it turns out they're not right, but I figured I'd have to make another trip to the store one way or another.

I'll pull one of the plugs that's in the car tomorrow, but I want to know what I need in case there's something altogether different in there now.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
JM

No. Just get the right plugs from the dealer.

Reply to
Steve T