Nissan Altima 1998 Rear Break Light At Back Window

I have a Nissan Altima 1998. At the back window, there is an elongated rear break light. It is about a 1 inch wide strip that is about 8 inches long. I cannot figure out how to gain access to the lamps inside of it. They appear to be burned out. Maybe someone also knows the part number type that I should ask for when I go buy the lamps.

Reply to
Jerry G.