Nissan model hatchback info ?

I am trying to remember the name of a Nissan car that does not have a big engine. It is a hatchback and is slightly bigger than the Micra, maybe 1980's to 1990 's ?

Can you help please ?

Reply to
Baldoni

"Baldoni @googlemail.com>" I am trying to remember the name of a Nissan car that does not have a big

Not sure about your location, but here in the states I think it was the Datsun B210.

Reply to
: P

link to an old ad image:

: P

: P explained on 22/07/2007 :

Reply to
Baldoni

Baldoni wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.co:

Probably Cherry or Sunny?

Chippie.

Reply to
chippie

chippie brought next idea :

It is the Cherry I think.

Thanks for the help. :-)

Reply to
__Baldoni

__Baldoni chippie brought next idea :

Its a sunny. Cherrys were 310's (later to become pulsars). That hatchback is also the sold in the US as a B210 (later to become sentras)

Reply to
LouieG