Nissan Patrol Center Brake Drum removal

Any tips for removal of the drum appreciated. I assume that after removal of tail shaft from rear of drum (4 nuts) a special drum puller is used - inserted in holes after removing rubber plugs perhaps? The manual I have simply states 1) remove tail shaft 2) remove drum - but doesn't suggest how to remove the drum. Detailed instructions from there are fine. I want to check this brake - handbrake adjuster at lever end is at maximum. If the cable needs to be replaced, or the brake adjusted at the drum end, then I need to get the drum off in either case. Thanks.

Reply to
frederick