Nissan Primera 2.0 SLX hatchback 1997 model

does anyone know if there is a connection for a cd changer in the luggage compartment of the above model. The Factory installed radio has CD functions. I would appreciate any help on where to locate it if fitted. Thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary Griffiths

I've got the exact same model and had the same thoughts as yourself last year. I haven't found a connector yet!

Reply to
Steve B