Nissan Primera sidelight

Hi, Could someone here explain the procedure to remove a dud bulb in my year

2000 Primera 2.0 SE headlight assembly ? It's the sidelight and there is a white cap which after a struggle I removed but it was only the power plug, I just cannot remove the bulb holder. In my car's manual every lamp removal procedure is listed except for the sidelight !! Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
Jim Lennie

On an older Primera I'm sure I just had to pull the holder (but I'm not really sure so be careful!).

Reply to
SteveB

Hi, Thanks for the info Steve, I eventually found that twisting the holder

90 deg and then pulling worked. Trouble with that is that I had to remove lots of wiring loom and the Xenon light connector in order to make room for me to get a good grip on it. Glad it's the first bulb to have blown in over 4 years !!.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Lennie