Nissan repair near UCLA, California?

I'm on the west side of Los Angeles and am looking for a good repair shop - my wife's 1994 Altima is leaking oil, apparently through the timing belt cover seal. Any recommended shops or places to avoid?

Thanks,

Mike H.

Reply to
mvh

snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@netcom1.netcom.com:

Culver city too far away?

Reply to
Ski

Ski wrote in news:Xns944593143FCF1paulwnospamcom@

129.250.170.96:

Then try Modesti's Independent reapir in Culver City. Second choice Loyola Automotive. They fix every brand well. I have at times used Santa Monica Nissan. They do a great job and kiss you anywhere you want but you pay for that srvice.

Reply to
Ski