Nissan Sentra 03, vibrates at speed higher than 60 mph

My car starts vibrating if I drive more than 60 mph. Can anyone please let me know what could be the problme is? Thanks in advance. Arijit

Reply to
arijit

asdfa

I have experienced that problem when a garage has balanced my tires on a "computer." Dynamic balancing is IMO the best. Make sure they take their time and run the wheels waaaay past 60 mph.

JM

Reply to
DemoDisk