NISSAN SENTRA A/C problem

My A/C and cooling fans work always. When I turn off A/C switch A/C still works. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

Reply to
remezovv

you should be more specific about your sentra, what year?

in general, it could be one or more of many things. for a start, try locating all AC related relays under the hood, with a cold engine, start engine, and assuming both fans are running, tap on each relay with the end of a screwdriver, one relay at a time, to see if the AC fan stops running.

if this causes AC fan to stop running, look at AC compressor to see if compressor is not running (not just the clutch, i mean the compressor).

if AC fan and compressor are not running after a specific relay is interrogated, replace that relay.

Reply to
nucleus