Nissan vehicles

Just want to say I have had my nissan patrol for 10 years,and after 5 toyota landcruisers ,its an awsome machine and at 185,000 klm still top car to use on rough dirt roads in Qld ,Australia..but there are no after market parts for them..

Reply to
Late News

I just saw a 1991 Pathfinder that had 200 thousand miles on it. It had the original paint and nothing besides normal scheduled servicing had been done to it. It was a really clean vehicle that looked like it had only 60 thousand miles on it. And the motor was very quiet and didn't smoke. The owner did say that he ad replaced the starter at 150 thousand miles.

Reply to
Mind Melt

I just rolled over 243,000 miles on my '93 Pathfinder. Purrs like a kitten and idles so steady that it feels like it dies at stoplights. I've almost "started" it with it running a couple of times. I should make it to 300,000 fairly easily. I took it on a

1400 mile trip in the Spring and plan on doing the same trip again this Winter. I trust the vehicle that much.

Dustin

Reply to
Me

with it running

the vehicle

I see all years of Pathfinders around here. You know they are popular in your area when you pull up to a 4 way stop and three of the 4 vehicles are Pathfinders :)

Reply to
Mind Melt