Pathfinder spare tire rear mount

1999.5 Pathfinder SE Limited

Was driving it today and heard some really strange squeaky noises in the back, sounded like things are shifting and coming loose. I looked around and did not see anything and then I realized the spare tire - which is mounted in the back underside seems to be "loose", I remember last time I changed tire I secured it with that long skinny gadget that you stick through that little hole in the back and turned.

So I took out that rod again and lowered the tire, thinking may be when I had the service done may be someone rotated the spare tire into the rotation and did not tighten it. When I lowered the wheel however, I saw two blocks of plastic fell on the wheel, one of them has an arrow, one of them has a "R", not sure where they are supposed to go. They both have holes on them that looked like a screw or something was used to attach them to the underside. I think may be the screw (Nissan uses a lot of these plastic snap on screws that come loose very easily) or screws came off and these plastic blocks are supposed to be "spacers" for the wheel and that was why the wheel came loose.

Looking at the underside I cannot figure out what is supposed to go where. Anyone knows if there is a picture that I can reference for this?

Thanks,

orangetrader