Pathfinder vs Frontier

Greetings I have a 2000 Frontier 3.3L V6 5spd standard and pull a small (~2500lbs) trailer with small difficulties, being slow, while climbing some passes in Canadian Rockies. I'm thinking of getting 2004 Pathfinder with 3.5L auto transmission. Is this a good idea ? I'd love to get newer model of those with 4L but no $$ source.

TIA

Reply to
sonofdog