Where to get nissan parts at discount?

Going to have some brake work done on my 2000SE PF and would like to know where I can get stuff like discs and drums, etc at discount from a Nissan dealer on the net...if this is possible. Thanks. Adam

Reply to
flycaster1

I like

or if you insist on OEM parts then
(I have no financial interest in recommending either of them)

Reply to
JimV

Check here:

for Greg Vogel. Great guy who always goes out of his way.

Reply to
Hawaii_SE-R

Thanks for the replies, but are there any Nissan dealers who give discounts over the internet. I seem to remember that four years ago I was able to get body side molding and a sunroof wind deflector from a dealer at a discount.

Reply to
flycaster1

Try Courtesy Nissan, a dealer in Texas

or
which is a dealer in Arizona.

You can also just google on "nissan parts" and you will find a number of on-line dealers.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Yep, that's the place. Used them before. Great prices on the real Nissan stuff. Thanks...

Reply to
flycaster1

I was just about to suggest Courtesy Parts, too.... dealt with them many times and have always had a good experience from them...

Reply to
Bhuvan