Manual needed

I have a 1988 Ford E-150 conversion van. I am looking for an owners manual with a map of the fuse box layout. If you no longer need the manual I am willing to buy it from you, for a reasonable price.

If you are still using manual, perhaps you could scan pages that I need and email them to me. If you send them to me please put manual in the subject line. You can contact me privately or in the group.

Reply to
TeddyBare

manuals and service information.only goes back to 1998, but maybe that's good enough?

Reply to
dold

goes back to 1996.

Reply to
dold

Tried that but they don't have 1988 information.

Reply to
TeddyBare

I noted that they didn't go back that far, but I don't see signifcant model changes in the E150. Maybe the fuse panel is the same?

Reply to
dold

Stock # FPS1215388B from here:

Ted