Anyone have the manual for a 94 Ranger XL or similar model?

If you have one and want to sell it, or copy it, or scan it and send me some jpg's I would appreciate it....

thanx Kevin

Reply to
kevin

What Manual? Owners or Service? What specifically are you looking for? I picked up mine on ebay.

Reply to
Roy Brown

I am looking for the owners manual, I already picked up a service manual.

thanks Kevin

Reply to
kevin

"kevin" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:| | | I am looking for the owners manual, I already picked up a service | manual.

I might have an extra. Email me a reminder and I will see if I can find it over the weekend. If not, if you let me know what sections or diagrams you wanted and I will photocopy them to scan.

Reply to
Roy Brown

cool email sent...

thanks