Pet Barrier for Pathfinder

I need to get a pet barrier for my Nissan Pathfinder to keep my GoldaDor pup in the way-back. Any suggestions on what works well...or doesn't? TIA,

--Frank

Reply to
Frank B

Best thing you can do is loosely chain the dog to one of the cargo hold downs. Make sure you give him enough room to pop his head around.

Dogs are like children...they always want to see out the window.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas