question

I didn't know where to post so I'll post here. When Steve Jobs told the graduating audience at Stanford, he said " be hungry, be foolish". What does that mean?

What he meant was, buy Nissan;)

CD

Reply to
codifus

Are you sure you have the right newsgroup?

-- R Flowers

Reply to
R Flowers

You might get the kind of response you're looking for if you post to comp.sys.apple.

-- R Flowers

Reply to
R Flowers

Why not try an Apple or Mac newsgroup?

CD

Reply to
Codifus

probably meant to inspire the grad students to go forth eagerly and don't be afraid to try new things. I'd suspect when Jobs & Gates were first starting out, they were thought of as fools for wasting time an money on something that wouldn't work. Most people know what their success lead to....

Reply to
: p