Rattling calipers

Hi folks,

New to the site. My girlfriend has a J reg Nissan Micra. First time I got in I heard a terrible rattle. On examination I found that the noise is coming from the brake calipers. Is this wear or lack of lubrication. If so how do I rectify

TIA

Reply to
magicman

I once assembled my brakes and forgot the washers. The brakes worked fine but rattled like crazy. Check that.

CD

Reply to
Codifus