Re: 1984 nissan pick up z24 engine surgeing

im haveing troublems, i have a very sever surgeing or chugging ever

>once and awhile, or if i get on it then it will do it.seems like it >will do it once i hit 45mph then it will loose speed its like it aint >getting fuel but somtimes i think it aint getting fire either i done >replaced the carb and fuel pumpand , vaccum hoses i hate to think its >te control unit.if u know what might be the prob please write back . >thanks jess

Forget it, you're not smart enough to solve the problem.

Reply to
Mind Melt

I have an 84 with Z engine and had a similar problem. It was the Fuel relay which is located on the inside of the Truck on the passenger side wheel wall. The Relay that you ned to replace is the larger one. (There are 2 there.) Best of luck, Sam

Reply to
Sam Welch

Wow Mind Melt.......you are so helpful. To me it does sound like a pump relay or maybe dirt in the fuel lines. Maybe you can remove both ends of the fuel lines and blow them through with an air compressor. I had something similar on a 78 Datsun 280. Good luck.

Reply to
Jeff

Did you read the stunning illiteracy of the post? Somebody that out of touch isn't going to have the brains to troubleshoot a toaster let alone a fuel injected computer controlled engine.

Reply to
Mind Melt

Reply to
Jeff

I had this a couple of times in my '87. It was something to do with the throttle setting. I remember taking it to my grandfather (then a mechanic) who fixed it in about 30 seconds with a screwdriver.

Kai Ponte

Reply to
Kai Ponte

No, Jess is stupid because Jess doesn't have the grammatical skills of a 3 grader. My now 11 year old son wrote more lucent and more properly punctuated sentences than Jess when he was in preschool.

Reply to
Mind Melt

Reply to
Jeff

I doubt it. Troll is my guess. Or Jess forgot how to turn on the PC :)

Reply to
Mind Melt

Trolling as in fishing for knee-jerk replies by posting stupid things.

Reply to
Mind Melt