Re: Cheap places for Nissan 350z accessories?

buy them from Canada. your dollar is more and the parts are priced almost the same.

believe me.

Anyone know of any business in U.S that sells genuine Nissan 350z > accessories at an inexpensive price besides Courtesy Nissan parts? > thanks. > > P.S: Courtesy Nissan parts charged me tax because i lived in Texas.
Reply to
KINGLIFER

What about shipping costs from Canada? I know it costs a ton to ship to Canada.

Reply to
Harry Balls

Reply to
KINGLIFER