Re: Hmmmmmm 350 chevy in nissan p/u????

>> I'm trying to find a "good" price on a used nissan engine for a 95 p/u. NO >> luck. So how about a 350 small bock chevy, 350 tranny? or just a 4 cyl out >> of a different make? is there someone or some place I can get info on > engine >> swaps.... idea's???? >> >> > > LOL! I'd think your weight diff would cause a minor problem. I'd say your > main issue is going to be the computer. > > Hey, I've seen a 350 in a Pinto, so you never know.

Just saw a 280Z with a small block 8 in it today.

Reply to
Mind Melt

What are you going to put in the bed to keep the rear wheels from going in the air? Maybe a few caster wheels on the front bumper to keep it from scraping the pavement too. :-)

Seriously, maybe you can find a D21 somewhere with a trashed body but a good engine and do a swap...

dean.

Reply to
Dino