Re: Looking for Quest 95- Factory Service Manual

Try here:

recently got a NEW owner's Manual for my 1995 Nissan 200SX SE fromNissan Publications. I believe they have factory-authorized shopmanuals, too.

If your car is newer, they have one place to get them from, if your car is older -- like ours -- you need to call a certain telephone # to order...look for # there at the website, or call and ask a Nissan Publications rep.

Good luck,

John D.

The dealer can order it for $140. > > there is a website that I can buy a Mercury Villager manual for $80. > But I can't find any website for Nissan. > > Should I buy the Villager 's manual instead. My only risk is that the > part number maybe different. Maybe I should go to a Ford Dealer and > ask. > > Anyone has a 95 Quest manual and want to sell it to me?
Reply to
John D.

Tried that already. They don't have service manual print copy, but they have a on-line viewing service. They want $20 for one day use though. No thanks. Too much.

Reply to
DTT