Re: noisy fan on '97 Sentra

piece of cake

remove a few screws and thats it

What's invloved in replacing the blower fan on a 1997 Sentra? The one on my > sons car is noisy and I want to help him replace it. > > Mark > >
Reply to
NissTech

Yeah, it's easy once you get to the thing.

I had more time in figuring out how to get the d#%n glovebox out first and then the panel around the glovebox. Once I got these out (without damaging anything) I can see how easy the blower motor will be replaced.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Fields