Re: noisy fan on '97 Sentra

Bill,

It is a grinding/squeaking noise that speed dependent. It's my sons car I don't hear it all the time only occassionally.

My '94 Sentra never makes any bad blower motor noises and I've never replaced it so that's why I asked if its a difficult job.

Once I had to replace the blower motor on a Chevy and nearly had to remove the fender to do it.

Mark

on 5/21/2007 9:33 PM Mark Fields said the following: >> What's invloved in replacing the blower fan on a 1997 Sentra? The one on >> my sons car is noisy and I want to help him replace it. >> >> Mark > > What kind of noise? Grinding, humming, flapping? > Does it sound like the fan is slapping water? Maybe it is. Drain the > housing. > > -- > > Bill > In Hamptonburgh, NY > To email, remove the double zeroes after @
Reply to
Mark Fields