Re: Please help Loud popping noise on my 350

sounds like a boot is gone on the thing... Left hand side front..

> but this car is rear wheel drive so I don't know what the hell it is. > > ANY ONE has this problem? it happens on deep turns or going over a bump > (sometimes) > >
Reply to
KINGLIFER

I have had the same problem with my 350Z...except it was on the right rear.

Took it to the dealer and they said nothing was wrong with it after a test drive and putting it up on the rack.

Email me with details of your problem...I would like to hear more about it. I am off to the dealer tomorrow for an oil change and I will relay more of your information to them.

Reply to
350Z PharmD

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Had the same problem with my 300. Must be a continuing problem.

Reply to
Wagger

Reply to
Phil Philipp