Ignition Modual ?

93 Sentra. 1.6 Liter. Car just dies when it gets warm. Changed coil, rotor, dist. cap, air filter, and fuel filter. The ignition module checked out ok at Auto Zone. I think it may be overheating and causing the problem. Has anyone ever ran into this problem? Thanks. Bill
Reply to
Bill H

I ahve that problem, car get a bit jumpy and then cuts out and hard to get it gonig again unless I park at the side of the road for a few minutes. Is that similar to you problem?

I changed the distrubitor but that didn't help. Mine is a Nissan Pulsar

1.5, twin cam, got a feelnig the engines are similar. Now I have no idea how to fix it.

John

Reply to
John Kavanagh

Reply to