Re: The Deliver is the oddest electric van we've ever seen [w/video]

Yippee!! A "delivery" van that has a range of a whole 5feet or 3 minutes (whichever comes first) before needing a re-charge. I can see delivery companies queuing up to buy them ... NOT! :-\
Electric vehicles "suck" and are highly impractical and make no sense (they aren't really even "green") unless you're a little old lady who only drives to the store and back on a Wednesday.