Re: The Deliver is the oddest electric van we've ever seen [w/video]

UK's Liberty Electric Cars, a subsidiary of Green Automotive Company and the

> same group that brought us the E-Range, has built a fully functional > prototype of the odd-looking electric delivery van you see above, succinctly > called Deliver. The EV looks futuristic - much more like a concept car than > something you'd expect to see the milkman driving - but it has practical > elements built in. The EV looks futuristic but it has practical elements > built in. Deliver weighs in at 4,850 pounds and offers ... > Read More:
Yippee!! A "delivery" van that has a range of a whole 5feet or 3 minutes (whichever comes first) before needing a re-charge. I can see delivery companies queuing up to buy them ... NOT! :-\

Electric vehicles "suck" and are highly impractical and make no sense (they aren't really even "green") unless you're a little old lady who only drives to the store and back on a Wednesday.

Reply to
Your Name