recall

Nissan to recall 2.55 million cars over engine trouble TOKYO (Reuters) -- Nissan Motor Co. said on Thursday it would recall 2.55 million cars worldwide at an estimated cost of $138-148 million due to an engine defect. The recall applies to 1.02 million cars in Japan, 700,000 in North America and 460,000 in Europe.

Reply to
edb352

From what I read none in NA ... what are the 700,000 in North America?

Reply to
Ted

Altima, Sentra, 350Z, and Infiniti G35.

Bill Schnakenberg

Reply to
KINGLIFER

I don't have any of those models. I have a 2000 Maxima and a 1997 PU and they have always started (except when I left the PU's headlights on overnight).

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg