Remote Key or KeyFob for a Nissan Pulsar

I have a Jap import Pulsar 1999/2000, and no Remote key, the receiver is fitted in the right hand door..

Dose and one know were are get one and to program it..

One of the Pulsar Forums mentioned Nissan Bankstown NSW, but I can't find a e-mail address for them.

The NZ agents here more or less told me to piss off.

The Jap translated manual here shows to types, one being a Key and the other a Fob, Fob used in the EU.

Thanks..

Reply to
zipdisk

from their site: if you would like to contact Nissan New Zealand please send an email to snipped-for-privacy@nissan.co.nz.

Reply to
: P

I contacted Nissan here some months back as I Stated in my posting, was more or less told to get lost.

Please read what I posted.

Reply to
zipdisk

Your comment "The NZ agents here more or less told me to piss off" is vague. You should have come out and just said your "LOCAL NISSAN DEALER told you to piss off! Your communication skills suck and because of you snide remark ("Please read what I posted"), I'd tell you to piss-off too!

Reply to
: P

And Your Age is...??

Reply to
zipdisk

fwiw..you can try:

I was able to get an OEM replacement for my 99 Sentra there for cheap and it came with reprogramming instructions as well.

Reply to
amstaffs

I don't blame you much. He came across as a rude-ass in his reply to you.

-- TFM®

**Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; **Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
Reply to
TFM®

Same as your I.Q. - 40 biatch.

-- TFM®

Have you ever had an orgasm so violent, so powerful, your legs buckled and you hit your head on the back of the tub and no one found you for hours?

Reply to
TFM®

Thank you for the support! I did feel a little put-off by the OP's remark. I'm not the best with grammer and spelling, but at least I try to proof-read messages so they don't come across the wrong way.

Reply to
: P