Rotor replacement '02 Pathfinder

Does anyone have directions for replacing the front brake rotors on an '02 Pathfinder? I've replaced rotors before, but never when the hub has to be removed. I bought the parts today. I tried to buy a Chilton's manual, but the parts store didn't have the correct one. I can probably figure it out, but directions would make the job easier.

Thanks.

Reply to
nfisherman

You can buy a 24 hour subscription to look at the service manual online (and download the PDF files) from Nissan for $20.

Go to:

# You will want to see the axle chapter (AX) and the brakes chapter (BR) in the Pathfinder service manual.

Reply to
E. Meyer

You can buy a year long subscription from alldatadiy.com for about $29

- if they have your car listed. It's good for guys who know what they are doing and want the procedures, spec's, TSB's, etc. It doesn't always hold your hand (same for the factory manuals).

Reply to
Bob