Sentra 1991 - North American heater failure

Hi guys

Hope someone can give some advise to a newbie Hae a Nissan Sentra 1991 and my heater recently packed up ... along with this went the dash lights and the rear demister. Have checked the fuses and relays and everything seems to be ok. I have a feeling that there may be a wiring problem behind the dash - she's old 240000Kms - do Sentras have a history of the loom breaking down? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated Thanks Tony

Reply to
Anthony J Brennan