Sentra : 2003 vs 2004

New to this group, and my query may have been posted before. I would appreciate any assistance.

I am replacing my Sentra ( 12 yr. 280,000 KM ), and the dealer gives me a choice of 2003 or the 2004 ( GXE equiv ). The price diff is about $1400 CAN ( rebute from Nissan ).

Just wonder what is the difference between the 03 and the 04 Sentra ( in particular the drive train ) ? Is the 04 worth the extra $1400 CAN.

Cheers,

-- Richard --

Reply to
kwan

AFAIK, the drive trains are indentical.

The 2004 has different exterior styling, which you may or may not prefer. Apparently, there's also a "trip computer" available with the

2004 model. You can f> New to this group, and my query may have been posted before.
Reply to
Rod Spade
2003 vs 2004: new front and rear fascias and a revised hood. the "trip computer" is only available on 2.5L engine models. I like the 2004's rear but I think 2003 has better front look. I would also take the 2003 and save money.

Reply to
james woods

learn to talk to salesmen. The msrp is the same for 2004 as it was for 2003. I was able to talk them down to 1000 bucks off of msrp plus tax...and thats it... i am getting my sentra spec-v for 23,000 canadien as a final price tag

Reply to
dontbeleivethis