Sentra looses power

I need help to diagnose a problem on a 1987 Sentra. The car runs fine most of the time but then suddenly looses power for a few moments, slows
down to almost stop, then runs fine again. This car has an electronic carburetor (or whatever it is called). The problem is hard to diagnose since it is intermittent. We checked fuel pressure, seams to be fine, at least when the car runs fine. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Carl

Site Timeline