Service engine soon and TCS light on

I got first check engine soon light, and then moth TCS and slip light come on now. I had same problem with check engine soon a few months ago and changed oxygen sensor.

Should I take it to dealer now?

Reply to
Jetform

I took it to Nissan dealer, they said all ignition coils need to be changed and charged me $85 plus tax for the diagnosis. They said it costs $1050 to change all coils. I then took it to a local mechanic in North York area who scanned it for free and changed the spark plugs with originals for $210. No problems so far. The moral of the story is, don't trust the dealer, and there are shops who scan ecu for free. Cheers

Reply to
Jetform