Steering Question - 1986 D21 2W SE PickUp

Though impressed with this trucks handling in general I'm noticing a small "hiccup" in the steering. When I set the wheel into a turn, sometimes (not every turn) it "gives way" slightly like maybe the PS piston gives way slightly.

Of course I'm just WAGing as I don't know how it even works. But, I doubt this is by design.

The vehicle is uneffected in the turn that is to say the wheels and turning radius are uneffected. its just a litte disconcerting and I suspect forwarns future problems.

All comments and advise appreciated.

Reply to
Redigoogle