Titan steering problems?

I just got a new Nissan Titan SE. I love this truck but there is one thing that bothers me. When I am driving I seem to adjust the steering too often. I need to constantly make small adjustment to the steering to keep the truck going straight, no big adjustment just tiny tweaks. After a week of ownership I took it back to the dealer to have it checked out. I was told that this is just the way it drives, it a truck! Any one else seen this? This is my first truck so I?m kind of in the dark about how others drive.

Reply to
TitanDad

TopPoster

why not try a different full sized truck.. for example my f250 loaded to the max or empty drives fairly close to each other.. when loaded it doesnt bouncve around as much.

However.. the steering is dandy.. i can hold the wheel in one spot on a stright road and never go off at all

if youre buying the truck to do heavy stuff with it... i would suggest going with people who have been in the business of hauling and trucking for years and years (ford) however if you want to try the new and exciting and dont mind the lacking and dealing with weird steering then more power to you.

good luck with whatever decision you make

Reply to
Mercury

The dealer is nuts. Something is wrong.

Reply to