Top Gear Nissan GTR - SPOILER

It seems the top gear track time for the Nissan GTR has gotten out. If you don't want to know how many supercars can kick it's ass don't look.

New Top Gear track time leader board http://212.67.202.191/~ade0/mysharedaccounts/tribbster/gtr.txt It's equal top of the 2nd league but number of cars in 1st league is quite small.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Faster than an Atom? Nice!

Must be the nitrogen in the tyres ;)

Reply to
Abo

That's not where it was on the show, was behind the Enzo and Atom when he put it on the board. I just re-watched it on my PVR to check heh.

And the Top Gear website disagrees too.

So, easy Pete, we know you love cheap fast stuff, but no need to bend the truth ;-)

Reply to
DanB