Trailer lights part II 1990 HB

Gave up on the old connectors and boght a basic 4 prong flat connector.Only difference is the extra wire for stop lights and of course now I have tail and turn signals but no brake lights.Can I jump the wire for the brake lights to the tail light wire to get em? Seems that Nissan has seperate bulbs for tail and brake and thats why I bought the module in the first place but didn't remember till now!

Reply to
R P

you need a converter box to make it work

Reply to
Kenny

What exactly does the converter box do?

Reply to
R P

isolates the turn signal and brake light function

Reply to
Kenny