Two Quick 4X2 and 4X4 Xterra Questions

Two questions...The first for those who have a 4X2 V-6 Automatic....what kind of m.p.g. do you get on the highway? I know Xterra saz 24 m.p.g......But what have you all found....The second question is for you 4X4 V-6 Automatic drivers.....what m.p.g. do you get on the highway?...I have a opportunity to purchase either or... for a very good price and it's a toss-up. There are pros and cons on both....could use either...Thanks! LP

Reply to
:-)Liz