Under the bonnet advice

Hi,

I?m about to put an offer on this Nissan Micra (10) 3 doors - it drives really well and can see no problems on the outside.

I?ve popped the bonnet to have a look and found this going on under the bonnet. I guess I just wanted to check if anyone with more experience at this type of thing can see anything that sets off alarm bells.

Thanks!

McGez