Under the bonnet advice

Hi,
I’m about to put an offer on this Nissan Micra (10) 3 doors - it drives really well and can see no problems on the outside.
I’ve popped the bonnet to have a look and found this going on under the bonnet. I guess I just wanted to check if anyone with more experience at this type of thing can see anything that sets off alarm bells.
Thanks!