Vibration 97 Pickup 4x2

I have a vibration in my truck and can't pin it down. I have replaced all the tires and had a machanic check the drive shaft and rear end.

I know I use to have to replace a stablizing bar in my older 92 pickup. Does the 97 still have a stablizing bar, could this be a source of the problem? Top and bottom ball joints were replaced last year. 182.000 miles on this one.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Randy

Randy wrote the following:

How much, where, and what type of vibration? A continuing vibration, or one that comes and goes under certain conditions? Yes, it does have a stabilizer bar in front, and none in the rear, but a stabilizer bar would not cause a vibration.

Reply to
willshak

willshak wrote in news:5KCdneS_2sjobrHWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

Check your motor mounts.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

How can you tell if the motor mounts are bad????????

Reply to
Randy

Randy wrote the following:

Usually, while revving the engine, the engine will lift and then clunk down. Have someone rev the engine while you look in the engine bay.

Reply to
willshak