Where can I get tire jack for my '94 Pathfinder?

I have a 1994 Pathfinder and it's missing its tire jack. Does anyone know how/where I can get a replacement? I live in Chicago.

Thanks for any help, Matt

-- Remove the obvious text (including the dash) to email me.

Reply to
Matt

Salvage yard? Better yet, go off to Sears and get a floor jack for $40. It's much more versatile than the single use frame jack.

Bill Schnakenberg

Actually, the stock jack is a very tough gear-type bottle jack. It's very versatile, and I've used mine extensively for raising small buildings etc, without any harm to the jack. The only negative is the awkward handle.

The stock jack also fits nicely into the Pathfinder's bracket for it, which a 3rd-party jack would not. You don't want a jack loose in a wagon-stle vehicle. I second the suggestion to get one from a wrecker.

Reply to
SGrant