Which Truck?

I have a 1984, 720 Four Wheel Drive, Z24 Engine, Nissan Truck. Would like to get a newer one (Nissan or Toy) since mine has rust on the bed and elsewhere, but still runs great.(112K Miles)

Anything I should be looking for in terms of problems with newer Trucks? (95-99)

Also I have been able to do most of the work required on my old 84 720, and would like to be able to continue to do this with a replacement Truck. Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
Saml