Windows stopped auto-up option after battery changed

My 2010 Altima 2.5S had a failed battery (which seems premature, but another time for that).

After the dealer changed it, the front windows stopped their "auto-up" function. The "auto-down" still works normally.

Is this a simple fix that I can do, or does it have to go back to the dealer?

Thanks, JimR

Reply to
JimR

Hearing nothing, I solved this. In case anybody else needs to know:

Push and hold the DOWN button. KEEP IT PUSHED for 10 seconds after the window is fully down. Then release it. Push and hold the UP button. KEEP IT PUSHED for 10 seconds after the window is fully up. Then release it.

This reprograms the system to enable the auto-up and auto-down functions.

Repeat for the passenger side window.

If it doesn't work the 1st time, try it 2 or 3 more times. It should work. If not, you are on your own.

JimR

Reply to
JimR