Xenon Bulb 9007

I am thinking to change my stock halogen 9007 bulbs to the Xenon filled 9007 bulbs. Some of them are relatively cheap (around $ 10 at eBay) and claim to use the same wattage as the OEM (65w/55w). Will this kind of Xenon bulb put my car at danger? Will it be too hot so it might burn my stock harness? How long will the bulbs last in average? Thanks,

Reply to
Videotron News

"Videotron News" wrote in news:Fi0Rb.30343$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net:

There is a site at:

That has a lot of info that can help you separate "fact from fiction" about auto lighting and the crop of "performance" bulbs being sold. Especially why most of these bulbs actually do not help you see better....It's a good read.

ken

Reply to
Ken Brassner

Good idea. Some kid on Fresh Alloy forums managerd to burn up his wiring harness with a set of these.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]